1/4 Green pepper
1 Garlic clove
Salmon (canned or cooked)
1 funky good time adding your favorite seasonings
1 very excited toddler anxious to assist (optional)
1 small pinch of patience for all the food that will make its way to your floor
1. Get your kitchen hot & steamy.
(Preheat oven to 350)
2. Slide the foil lovingly over your baking dish.
(Cover baking dish with foil)
3. Proceed to demolish the veggies in a most meticulously, controlled way.
(Dice the veggies)
4. Invite all ingredients to a party in the mixing bowl.
(Combine all ingredients in the bowl)
5. Use your hands to get those ingredients mingling & dancing.
(Blend all ingredients using your hands)
6. Recruit overly excited toddler to help.
(Use at your own risk)
7. Play in your food.
(The two of you take turns scooping out mixture and making little croquettes)
8. Spread the love...all over your baking dish.
(Evenly distribute croquettes on baking dish)
9. Make it rain.
(Drizzle with olive oil)
10. Take it to the heeeaaatt, yeaaahh.
(Bake for 25-35 minutes)
Main attraction to your favorite side kick.
(Serve with your favorite side dish)
In a sea of green.
(In a salad)
On a veg bed.
(In a lettuce wrap)